K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Neighbors of EXO share their struggle with sasaengs

(This Pann was posted on Oct 14, 2013)

It's hard for non-residents to enter my apartment. But the sasaengs somehow manage to get through and are camping in the underground parking lot. There are about 30~40 sasaengs, I see them more often than EXO aka my neighbor. Some are wearing school uniforms, some are young students, and a few foreigners. I'm sure they don't wash. They're wearing the same clothes everyday. They're so pathetic.

This incident happened in this dawn. I had a few drinks and was in a good mood. I called a driver to drive me back home. The moment we entered my apartment, five sasaengs blocked my car, tried to look inside, and punched my window, telling me to get out. My car windows are very dark so they must've thought I was EXO. My personalities get rough when I'm drunk and I was annoyed enough. I got out of the car. They scanned me and was gonna leave. I caught them and cursed at them with every existing curse.

It was the first time of me doing this. I could've held back but this happened too many times and us residents had a ton of complaints. Those sasaengs got pissed off and cursed at me back. The driver who was watching us also got furious and cursed at them. At the end, I told them, "you bitches, my father is prosecutor. Do you want to get screwed up today? Or will you fuck off quietly?" They suddenly became nice, apologized, and went back home ㅋㅋ I told them that I won't let them go off if I saw them at my place ever again. I took pictures of their faces and said I'll be posting the pictures if they did this again. I look weak from the outside but I have fiery personalities. I'm sure they took me as a joke at first and got surprised ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I have a younger brother like EXO. I feel like I protected my own brother and feel proud ㅋㅋ Because my neighbor is precious hehe.

-

Pann: I'm EXO's neighbor and I fought with sasaengs

1. [+387, -8] Uh... I'm also EXO's neighbor. I see EXO once or twice a week and the fucking sasaengs wake me from my sleep everyday... Fucking bitches, I've filed complaints 100 times which I've never done before. I'm now an expert of filing complaints. Thanks a lot, crazy bitches.

2. [+325, -3] I'm also a neighbor. I don't come to my place often so I saw EXO only 2~3 times. But whenever I come home, there's a load of sasaengs. Their hair is so oily. At least some are wearing hats to hide it. They wipe their faces and bodies with moist tissues, so disgusting.

3. [+295, -6] I envy that your father is a prosecutor

4. [+84, -0] It's sad enough that I get disliked by sasaengs, but I even got disliked by EXO when I saw them for the first time. I ran into them at the apartment entrance and they were whispering to each other if I was a sasaeng. I quietly said, "resident..." and entered ㅋㅋ

5. [+64, -0] EXO should move next to the police station ^^

6. [+59, -2] Oh, I'm another neighbor. I came back to my home after 2 months of staying aboard. I saw a crowd of people when I was entering the parking lot. I didn't care because I thought it was some religious protest. Suddenly, the people ran to my car and took pictures with flashes. I hope they deleted pictures of me ㅋㅋ When I got home, I asked my mom who they were and she said they were EXO sasaengs. They stay there for the whole day and just wait for EXO and shout at night. The security is also struggling because there are a lot of complaints... I hope they go back home.

7. [+54, -2] At this rate, all of EXO's neighbors are gonna come here ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Is today a gathering?

8. [+50, -2] I live right at a floor below EXO. There are so many problems because I live in the same apartment. Why don't they go to school when they're wearing uniforms? Why? Such fuckers. When my dad drives me to school in the morning, they're blocking the parking lot exit. I got so pissed off yesterday so I rolled down the window, cursed at them, and called the police. The police came right away because this kind of incident happens so many times.

9. [+43, -0] Ah, now I understand. Yesterday, someone was saying that they were accused of being a sasaeng when they were wearing training outfits with dirty hair. It's because sasaengs are dirty... hul...

10. [+36, -0] Then it means that the sasaengs punch EXO's car and do the stuff to them. They don't even wash, they must stink. Good job.

11. [+28, -0] I'm another neighbor. My place had been a quiet place for 10 years. But now the sasaengs are stealing my delivered milk ㅠㅠ I'll kill you, you stupid bitches!!! Do you steal my newspaper to wipe poop from your ass??!!!!!!!!

12. [+26, -0] I went to my friend's place who lives in the same apartment and the security was harshly accusing me of being a celebrity's fan. My friend had to call the security and clarify that I'm her friend to get in. Am I entering a prison or something? Why do I have to get verified to enter? I was gonna watch Twilight and eat carbonara with my friend for finishing the exams but it completely ruined my mood. And the sasaengs in front of the apartment smelled like armpit. Please screw off to a recycling bin.

13. [+20, -0] I'm also a neighbor and live in the same apartment. The number of sasaengs increased geometrically this year. I can't drive my car to the parking lot. I was driving into the underground parking lot after finishing my work in a dawn and a bunch of the beggars were there. I fucking got goosebumps.

14. [+20, -0] I'm also a neighbor. I see Tao often at gym ㅋㅋ The sasaengs are no joke. My parents filed complaints but nothing's changed.

15. [+13, -1] Woah, I also live in the same apartment as EXO. I'm a high school student, so the sasaengs stare at me with such jealous eyes when I enter the apartment. I don't even need to mention the noise they make until the night. I feel really gross when all of the sasaengs scan me. They stink, have expensive cameras, and never change their clothes. Did they run away from home? And they're mostly fat, I wonder how they eat. I have to go to school soon, I'm again gonna get scanned ㅠㅠ I ran into EXO a several times. At first, they were really suspicious of me because I'm a student. I don't know EXO members except Chanyeol, DO, and Bakhyun(?). I still can't forget Chanyeol's wide eyes when I first ran into him in the hallway ㅋㅋㅋㅋ After seeing them a few times, they stopped being suspicious. A member gave me an eye smile when I saw him, I don't know who he is. And I can't go out with my bare looks in case I run into EXO ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I put a minimal amount of makeup so that I won't lose to pretty celebrities ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

16. [+13, -1] It was no joke when Super Junior moved to my apartment ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sasaengs came everyday. What I remember the most is, when Leeteuk and Heechul just enlisted, Chinese kids came and cried ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So pathetic.

17. [+11, -3] I'm also a neighbor. Sasaengs are beyond your imagination. I was going home with an oppa I know and he's quite handsome. He was wearing sunglasses and the sasaengs scanned me and said to him, "oppa, why aren't you answering my call?" He said he's not EXO and took off his sunglasses to show. The sasaengs looked pathetic and said "fuck..." They really need to wash up, they stink. EXO will like normal girls, not some sasaengs like you ㅋㅋ And please throw the moist tissues and paper cups into the trash bin. Do you think the underground parking lot is your place? I get scared at night because you look like ghosts ㅋㅋㅋ Please.

Back To Top