K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Usage ranking of music streaming services Koreans use


Ranking by Korea Internet Corporations Association
-

Article: Koreans use 'Youtube' to listen to music

Source: E Daily via Naver

1. [+248, -3] It's free, first of all...

2. [+119, -10] Youtube is amazing... When I search for a video that I want to watch immediately, it pops up right away. I don't pay for it, either. All you need is like the video. I hope Youtubers earn a lot of money. All this shitty Naver does is delete comments and manipulate contents for clicks. Naver isn't for hard-working people... Honestly, I search everything on Google now.

3. [+92, -2] The ad is only 5 seconds and it's free. It's obvious.

4. [+57, -2] Some songs aren't on streaming services but they're on Youtube.

5. [+37, -2] Naver lost the competition when they implemented "wait 15 seconds to skip a 15 seconds ad"

6. [+28, -12] Now the companies must be busy to claim their music copyrights on Youtube. They're already doing that.

7. [+15, -1] Youtube's 5 seconds ad vs Naver's 15 seconds ad, what would you choose?

8. [+8, -0] I was going to be a VVIP if I stayed on Melon for 2 more months but I switched to Youtube Red after seeing how Nilo kept charting high.

Back To Top